Sunday, November 20, 2011

Adding the Scenes

I am using visual storytelling to help the players understand what will be going on in our game. Following along with each of the scenes allows the players to get a better inside story to how our game should turn out. I don't remember any of the playing to learn games that I played had a story to it, but there probably were some that I just didn't get to play. Many storytelling games are very fun to follow because once a player gets into the story, they want to play the game until it is finished. Just like many of the campaigns of the first person shooters out today such as HALO REACH and CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3. Our game will obviously not be as good as the call of duty series, but with theodore Roosevelt being a prolific figure in american history, hopefully players will get caught onto our game, Assault in Cuba.

I commented on Henry's blog,


No comments:

Post a Comment