Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break 2012




This spring break, I will be playing basketball, football, video games, like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 with my friends, and hanging around my house with my little brother. My Dad's spring break was last week. My little brother and I have this week. Then next week is my Mom's. Since I will be home alone for the morning, that means I get to make breakfast like one of my favorites, French toast with cinnamon, vanilla, or both. I will be spending time watching TV as well along with playing sports with my friends. My two older brothers will be coming home for Easter break on Holy Thursday or Good Friday. So while they are here, I will be able to spend a few days with them before they go back to school. On Easter Sunday, I will go to church and get and and other things in an Easter basket as we do every Easter with my family. I think that I will have a fun and quality spring break.

French Toast
Easter Basket

Commented on Austin's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment