Sunday, May 13, 2012

This Class


This year in globaloria was fun, interesting, and above all, stressful. It was a totally different class than my other ones. I was free to do what I wanted at my own pace and I feel that that helped out a lot. The classwork was really fun because I was able to work in flash. Since I never worked in flash before, it made the entire experience better. The blogs were the most hassle to me because I would always put them off until around 8:30 on Sunday night. I always do all of the necessary work that needs to be done for all of my classes. However, the learning log was something that I did not touch until 2nd semester. The requirements for this class are just like any other class in that they will always be met in order to succeed. Now, for my teammate, Jace. He did A LOT of work into this. Even though he wasn't always on task, he managed to get a lot of work done. Unfortunately, he had to leave school with about a month left. Even though he is away from school, he will always be a part of the Smooth Walkers.
My brother John as helps me put finishing touches on my game.
Commented on Austin's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment