Sunday, January 27, 2013

TECHNOLOGY!!!

Well, All of these will be used in the future. They all have their own perks to why they are good. I won't be surprised if there will be more types of technology that will go long with these ones. I think this because technology will never go away and we are always thinking of new things to make them all better. Tablets wouldn't work very well for globaloria I don't think. Desktops are good for in class, but if Globaloria was a big thing at our school, we could get our own Laptops with flash, so that we could use them and work on our things at any time.

LAPTOP!!!

Commented on Caitlin's blog.

1 comment:

  1. I always like using desktops for stuff like Flash and Video editing, maybe it's just me, but I like the setup better. Also you get a fuller keyboard on most desktops.

    ReplyDelete