Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas

Well, during my Christmas break I did many things. I played xbox 360, read my book, watched movies, visited with my family in Pittsburgh, and many other things.

Some presents that I got are Skullcandy headphones, a Pittsburgh Steelers jacket, shoes, clothes, one of my favorite hockey players jersey/shirt, Evgeni Malkin and one of my favorites, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock. While I was in Pittsburgh, I visited my family and had our own Christmas between ourselves. Then while we were still on break, I went and visited the other side of my family for new years. We enjoyed watching football games and a nice dinner. While watching football on New Years day, we watched one of my least favorite team lose, the Cowboys. Overall it was a very good day with my family.

I had a very fun break, but I wish it could have lasted longer. Next year we should have more ays off for our break.
Evgeni >


My Headphones>

Commented on Jace's blog.

1 comment: