Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I Think...

This class is a very fun and enjoyable class. I enjoy working in Flash the most because it gives me a perspective of how much progress I am making every day towards completing our game. We know that we are accomplishing things that are for our game. At first, I thought that this class would be a fun class that I could use as an escape from my other classes. Now that we are in the second semester, I have realized that this was true except that it is a lot more work and harder than I thought it would be. This class is an escape because it is a different type of learning experience than other class. I never thought that learning logs, editing our team/personal pages,managing the Wiki, working in Flash, and blogging would just add up and make up the bulk of our grade. The one thing that I really like about this class is that it is a break from all of the other classes that I have in the day because this class is a go at your own pace, unlike the other classes during the day. The one thing I dislike is when I can't draw some of the days while working in flash. It gets irritating.




IRRITATING!!!!!!!!


 A NICE Break_____




Commented on Caitlin's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment