Friday, October 5, 2012

Playing to Learn 2

I liked the game The Debate. It looked like it would be something that I would make for my game. I played types of games that interested me. That's why I played The Debate. I liked how in space adventures had a good story when the player win they get the ultimate goal. Like my game, when the player wins, there will be a huge congrats and you win screen. I have no questions for the game genres. I know what it takes to make any type of game.


Commented on Robbie's blog.

3 comments:

  1. Never have your text highlighted bya similar color. Besides that, I liked your blog and I agree about how Space Adventure had a story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to know what you're doing with your game. And I have to agree with Robert your blog is really hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sometimes highlights it and sometimes doesn't, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.

    ReplyDelete