Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Team Game Topic

Right now, I want to make my game about what it takes to run for the President of the United States of America. With this year being an election year, I think that this is a pertinent topic for a game. I will create a great story line that will not only be educational, it will be fun. The development of the story will be one of the most important pieces of my game. I have a vision of what I want to do for my game. Players will do things that a presidential candidate would do. They will do things like debate, campaign, and put together some speeches in order to practice organizing them. There will also be mini games throughout the actual game to help keep things moving.

Teddy Roosevelt, one of the most extraordinary presidents that the U.S. has seen.
Commented on Austin's blog.

1 comment:

  1. This topic seems as if it could be really educational but also be pretty fun. It seems like the game will be really interactive.

    ReplyDelete